Curtain Raiser: Jewel Trendz Gems & Jewellery Show, Mumbai
Post the success of the first edition of Jewel Trendz Gems and Jewellery show held in August 2013 at Mumbai, Jewel Trendz is back with the second edition of the show in the city of gold – Mumbai. With bigger and grander exhibitors from the industry the prestigious three-day event will be held on February 21-22-23, 2014 at Hotel, The Westin, Goregaon (East), Mumbai.
With just a few days away, the Jewel Trendz Gem and Jewellery Show, Mumbai edition is an ideal platform for the gem and jewellery insiders to seek latest trends and designs in the industry. With participation of renowned exhibitors from the gems and jewellery industry, the show promises to facilitate and boost the gems and jewellery industry by creating lucrative opportunities for the stakeholders. The show is supported by the India Bullion and Jewellers Association Ltd and logistics partner BVC Group Logistics.
The first edition of Jewel Trendz Gems and Jewellery Show was a phenomenal success with participation of renowned names like Rajesh Kalyanaraman from Kalyan Jewellers, Srinivasan Krishnan of Emerald Jewel, Jayantilal Challani, President of Madras Jewellers, Malabar Gold and Diamonds, Mithai Lal from ML Jewellers, Shailesh Daga of Palak Jewellers, etc.
The show featured 38 key exhibitors, comprising of manufacturers and exporters who showcased some of the finest collection in couture jewellery, gold, silver, platinum jewellery besides diamonds, gemstones and machinery. The show was an initiative to bring focused platforms to important industry players who have the collection and capabilities to cater to growing needs and demands of the trade and the market.
The Jewel Trendz Gems and Jewellery Show availed the participants and visitors to create new networks as well as forge strong bid with potential buyers across the nation and abroad. The success of the show was clearly indicated by the presence of over 6500 visitors that attended the show over three days.
Jai Gulab Dev Jewellers, prominent trader and distributor of antique jewellery in Chennai, had participated in the show and was very happy with the very first edition of Jewel Trendz Gem and Jewellery Show. Sajjan Jain, Director of Jai Gulab Dev said, “It was the first show and it was a well-organised show. It helped us built on our clientele from different part of India especially, people from Pune and Delhi.”
Innovative designs, products at right pricing as well as new manufacturing techniques were some of the key highlights of the show. Shailesh Daga, Director of Palak Jewellers, also found the first show – a bumper show. He said, “Since the show was at Pan-India level, it helped us meet new clients from different regions. We attracted lot of South Indian buyers during the show. The display and show was well organised to attract the buyers.” The first edition was appreciated by all the participants for the best services and display offered to them.
L Zhaverchand Jewellers, a wholesaler of gold and diamond jewellery was also satisfied with the first edition. Anand Jain, Director of L Zhaverchand was impressed with the turnout of the show and was able to crack business with South Indian clients.
Our Guest of Honour, Shri Anand Shah, Chairman Anand Shah was very surprised with the turnout at the show. He expresses, “Being the first show, it was absolutely satisfactory with footfalls in such large numbers. I was not expecting such a large crowd, but everything was so nicely organised that everyone at the show were happy. Businesswise, too we got visitors from all-over India.”
Highlights of the 2nd edition of Jewel Trendz Gem and Jewellery Show
The second edition will feature exquisite collections of brands like Anand Shah, Shringar, Jewel Creation, Jewel Darshan, Khushali Jewels, L Zhaverchand Jewellers, S K Seth Jewellers, Sanskriti Jewellers, Shreepati Gold, SS Jewellery, Swarn Shilpi, Union Chains and many more. Being a business-to-business event, we hope to see new participants from various parts of the country as well as international participants.
The idea is to encourage the leading players to reach out to a vast number of domestic as well as international visitors with their finest collections. Mumbai considered the heart of the gem and jewellery trade community of the country, is a big market for the gem and jewellery traders across the world. Hence, we hope to attract lots of traders and manufacturers from different parts of the world. Manish Jain, Director of Royal Chains says, “We expect to draw people from all-over India at the show for good business.”
The show will bring gem and jewellery exporters and manufacturers of gold and silver jewellery, diamonds, gemstones in addition to institutes, laboratories as well as trade publications under one roof, offering exhibitors and visitors a compact and focused platform to conduct business. Manoj Kantilal Jain, Director of Shankesh Jewellers shares, “We are looking forward to branding our product on a larger scale in the market.”
The event will be widely promoted to ensure high visibility and attendance at the show. Shailesh Daga, Director of Palak Jewellers said, “Jewel Trendz Gems and Jewellery show is a great platform for jewellers to expand their reach at Pan-India level.” The key highlight of the upcoming show is Zaveri Bazaar Ki Shan that provides yet another opportunity for the gems and jewellery industrialists to do business with the best jewellers in Zaveri Bazaar.
Zaveri Bazaar ki Shan
Located in South Mumbai, dotted with thousands of gems and jewellery shops, Zaveri Bazaar is a bazaar that always glitters. No need for introduction, one of the largest jewellery markets is known to all the gems and jewellery traders, manufacturer and retailers across the world.
Attributed as India’s bullion hub, the bazaar is headquarters of many renowned jewellers, traders and bullions in the country. The apex association, India Bullion and Jewellers Association Ltd. (IBJA) is also located here that has been operational in creating better business perspectives for the bullion and jewellery market nationally and internationally. Many jewellery institutions of India like Jagawat Sons of Mansukh Jagawat and Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri, one of the biggest jewellery retailers of India, originates from Zaveri Bazaar.
Jewel Trendz takes pride to present you some of the known veterans of the industry at the second edition of Jewel Trendz Gem and Jewellery Show in Mumbai. It’s an honour for Jewel Trendz Pvt. Ltd to introduce exclusive lounge Zaveri Bazaar ki Shan at the show, which is a small effort on behalf of us to bring and indulge the torchbearers of the industry for the visitors to connect directly with them. The exclusive lounge is a golden opportunity for the traders and visitors to open up their avenues for business with the gems of the industry. We are very thankful to all the jewellers who have corporate with us to be part of Zaveri Bazaar ki Shan at our show. Get to know about their latest designs and trends for the season at the exclusive lounge Zaveri Bazaar ki Shan.
Let us take you through the Shans of Zaveri Bazaar that will make our show special:
- Anand Shah: Pronounced as one of the Top Ten Designers of the World by the World Gold Coucil, Anand Shah is an exception in jewel industry. With no background in jewellery, he has nurtured his passion of designing jewellery into a well established business at Zaveri Bazaar. Shah broke through established conventions to come up with an innovative edge that allows him to explore and experiment with different materials, methods and forms. An ardent traveller, Shah never fails to take inspiration from different cities and countries across the world for creating magnificent pieces that is appreciated worldwide. His products A Bird’s Eye view, Anand Shah’s Bird’s of Paradise and Anand Shah’s beautiful mind are acclaimed internationally. Anand Shah’s designs were also presented at the Cannes Film Festival 2013. The blend of nature, incorporated with oil painting, carved gems, wood, etc have lured the domestic and international buyers for the last few years. His profound knowledge in jewellery designing has been a source of inspiration for new upcoming jewellers and designers in the industry. He has been training many of them as well. An international icon and an inspiration, Jewel Trendz feels proud to have him on board with us for the second edition of Jewel Trendz Gems and Jewellery Show.
- Jewel Creations: Jewel Creations has been synonymous with gold jewellery made with skill and craftsmanship for last 12-13 years. Conjuring up series of exquisite pieces, never seen before, Jewel Creations creates their line of jewellery from 18 cts and 22 cts gold with the 750 and 916 BIS HALLMARK. Every piece is made with SWAROVSKI ZIRCONIA the world’s best cubic zirconia that makes each piece an absolute stunner! Jewel Creations offers the collection that is precious, perennial and personal, something that is not only about the cost. Get a sneak peek into their latest collection at Zaveri Bazaar ki Shan.
- Mark: Within a span of short time, Mark Bangles and Mark Mangalsutra is already making a ‘mark’ in the gems and jewellery industry with their innovative designs and outstanding craftsmanship. They are one of the best manufacturer and wholesalers in the industry, especially known for their CNC Machine Bangles. Besides India, they have expanded their reach internationally in places like Dubai and London. Mukesh Mehta, Director of Mark Bangles and Mangalsutra is also one of the directors of the India Bullion and Jewellers Association. In coming years, the company aims to expand their market and start up with their 2nd manufacturing unit in the city.
- Palak Jewellers: Excelling as one of the leading wholesalers and manufacturing company in India for past 20 years, Palak Jewellers has been into wide range of products that include Emerald, Kolkata Jewellery, Antique Jewellery, Mangalsutra, Mumbai and Rajkot jewellery. With brilliant craftsmanship and quality service, Palak Jewellers has established a strong business network throughout India. Giving recognition to their outstanding performance Emerald Jewellers (Coimbatore) awarded them with the Star Dealer award.
- Payal Gold: A remarkable name in bangle segment, Payal Gold has been serving the jewellery industry since 1988. Earlier it had been only dealing with machine bangles but with time Payal Gold has become one stop destination for all kinds of bangles under one roof. You can get fancy rawa spring bangles, handmade hollow bangles, Saudi bangles, Dubai Casting bangles, Indo Italian bangles, Calcutta bangles, fancy CZ bangles, antique bangles, fancy kada and many more kinds of bangle at the store. Get a glimpse of their exuberant collection at Zaveri Bazaar ki Shan lounge.
- Royal Chains: 22-years-old chain manufacturer and wholesaler, Royal Chains has been a renowned name in chain manufacturing across India. Known for their quality and finishing in range of chains and jewellery, the company has grown by leaps and bounds. With a vision to expand further, Royal Chains is now venturing into Antique, Diamond and CZ Jewellery. With the technological advances and innovative approach, Royal Chains is set to expand in different products and regions in future.
- Shringar House of Mangalsutra: Celebrating 50 glorious years of serving Mangalsutras to customers in India and abroad, Shringar is emotionally connected to their patrons. Chetan Thadeshwar, present Director specialised in art of Mangalsutra to create 16 different variants of Mangalsutra. The vast collection comprises of designs that appeal to women across generations, communities, languages and states. Shringar has already made its mark in the mangalsutra industry, with much more to follow in coming years. Get an exclusive look of their latest collection at Zaveri Bazaar ki Shan.
- Shilpi Jewellers: Having grown in leaps and bounds under the guidance of Director Padam Soni, Shilpi Jewellers is one of the renowned names in wholesale business. In their Silver Jubilee year 2008, three well established groups – Shilpi Jewels, Shushma Jewellery and Shimmer Jewellery came together as Shilpi Jewellers Pvt. Ltd to serve the clients better with wide range of products. The jewellers deal with jewellery ranging from traditional Mumbai-Calcutta gold, antique, Italian, Singapore and diamond jewellery. They are also one of the star distributors for entire range of emerald jewellery. Their recent tie-ups include association with Derawala Jewellery for distribution of Italian jewellery. In coming years, the company expects to get better with exciting range of bangles and other products.
- Sangam Chains: Pioneer in creations of exclusive designs in chains, Sangam Chains has a wide reach within India and abroad. Known for their international standards, Sangam Chains is the leading manufacturer of machine-made gold chains as it uses the state-of-the-art manufacturing unit, imported from Italy. With expertise of over two decades in moulding gold into a well-crafted jewellery piece and over 2000 designs and variations, the company has catered to every need of the valued customers. The range of chain starts from 1gm up to 100gms onwards, available in 8k to 22k both in Yellow and White Gold. It is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of gold chains in UK, USA, Middle East and Far East too. Keep your time free, to get a glimpse of their timeless collection at Zaveri Bazaar ki Shan.
- Shankesh Jewellers: Started in 1989 with a passion to create timeless jewellery, Shankesh Jewellers has become a leading purveyor of antique jewellery. With 2 generations in leadership, the jewellers have excelled as best manufacturer in Zaveri Bazar. A wide range of products from antique, rodium, Bombay plain, Meenakari to Kundan and Fusion collection has been offered by the jewellers. Shankesh Jewellers are known to provide haute jewellery to national as well as international retailers. They have been exporting their products to US, Dubai and London so far.
- Shubh Diamonds: With a creative touch and shining excellence, Shubh Diamonds is one of the foremost light jewellery manufacturer in the country. Their forte lies in the creation of convertible two-in-one necklace pieces that are exuberant. Within a span of 7 years, Shubh Diamonds has ventured into manufacturing and supply of diamond jewellery to retailers across India and countries like Dubai and Singapore. In the coming years, the company foresees to expand further in terms of products as well as region wise. Check out their latest collections at the lounge of Zaveri Bazaar ki Shan in the show.
- Solanki Jewellers: Founded in 1982, Solanki Jewellers has been one of the renowned manufacturers and wholesalers in Zaveri Bazaar. They are known for their antique jewellery, Kolkatta jewellery and plain gold jewellery collections in traditional as well as contemporary that appeals to one and all. Their jewellery comes in a wide range of the most exquisite design fashioned in the finest style and with superior high quality finishing. Each jewellery article is exotic with sheer brilliance and everlasting charm. In the forthcoming years, the company foresees for better business in different regions of the country. As they follow the golden criteria of creativity and innovativeness, they are committed to bring their customers the very best in value and satisfaction.
- Unique Chains: Inspired by the concept of everyone is unique, Unique Chains offers jewellery that is as unique as your DNA. Keeping abreast with new technology, the jewellers are known to create masterpieces that are one of its kinds. The company ventured out in 1986 and since then has attained new heights of success. They offer wide range of products that include everything from chains, necklaces, rings, bangles to bracelets, earrings and antique jewellery. With the help of best R&D team, Unique Chain examines and explores the market in order to get the excellence in every masterpiece. Discover their ‘UNIQUE’ creations at Zaveri Bazaar ki Shan.
- Union Chains & Jewellers: Union Chains and Jewellers has been part of the gems and jewellery industry for more than a decade now. Trendsetters in the chain and designer jewellery manufacturing market, Union Chains have pioneered the introduction of light weighed fancy chains in the country. They also manufacture designer chains that are specially crafted for diamond jewellery. The designs created by the jewellers are meticulously crafted and made on imported Italian machines so that their patrons get the best.
The event to be held at Hotel, The Westin, Goregaon will feature top notch and convenient facilities for the participants as well as visitors. Organisers are offering special ‘Marketing Package’ to participants to spread a word about their products and brands in order to boost their sales. Besides a well furnished stall, F&B arrangements, extended time slots are also offered to the participants.
Shuttle service will be provided for the visitors to reach the venue conveniently. Jewel Trendz offers extended working hours that not only encourages business but also provides visitors the opportunity to interact with exhibitors.
A not-to-be-missed opportunity for all the fraternity of the gems and jewellery industry, and especially for the upcoming Retailers too.
On behalf of Jewel Trendz, we take this opprotunity to invite all the traders, manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers to grace our show by their presence.
Free entry for gems and jewellery industry. Please carry one photo identity proof and your business card for registration purpose.
Time: 11 a.m-9 p.m.